International students must meet the admissions criteria set forth by both the School of Business and Economics (SBE) Graduate & Executive Programs office and the International Students Admissions Office.
SBE Graduate & Executive Programs Office Requirements:
International Student Admissions Office Requirements:
- Please note your transcripts must be official and translated into English before submitting. (Please send original and translated version). If you have any college courses completed in your country. We will accept translations from any agency from this list.
- IELTS official score report. (cannot be older than 2 years) must be current.
- The TOEFL Score Report must also be officially sent from ETS (must be current) cannot be older than 2 years).
- Complete and return this Explain the Gap form.
- You can scan the photo page of your passport and email it to email@example.com.
- Your financial documents must be no older than 6 months old. Please read carefully and complete this Financial Affidavit for International Students with the proper documents. (Health Insurance cost for 2017/18 is $1661.80.)
International students in all Sonoma MBA and EMBA programs are required to gain practical experience by:
- Completing an internship course,
- Working for eight or more months during their MBA or EMBA program
- Or, combining an internship course and work for a total of eight or more months during their MBA or EMBA program.
International students may be authorized for Curricular Practical Training (CPT) to be eligible for off-campus work or internships in a position directly related to their field of study.
Your contact for your international documents is Becky Petrow. Please feel free to contact her directly with questions pertaining to international documents needed.
Reach out to us with your questions:
Christine Pinella - Admissions Specialist: 707-664-3501 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. John Stayton - Executive Director: 707-664-3954