If you're not looking for a major degree in economics, but know that a general knowledge of economic principles will support your career then you can earn a minor from the School of Business and Economics.
Students may qualify for a minor in economics by completing the 24-unit program from the Economics Major core requirements listed below. The minor will be recorded upon request in the student's official records.
The following are the courses required for completing a minor in Economics:
- ECON 204 Introduction to Macroeconomics (4 units)
- ECON 205 Introduction to Microeconomics (4 units)
- ECON 217 Statistics for Economics and Business (4 units)
- ECON 304 Macroeconomic Theory (4 units)
- ECON 305 Microeconomic Theory (4 units)
- ECON 317 Introduction to Econometrics (4 units)
The Academic Advisor for the Economics Minor is Dr. Michael S. Visser, Department Chair. To schedule an appointment with Dr. Visser, please contact him at (707) 664-3297 or firstname.lastname@example.org.