- VU Universiteit Amsterdam - Ph.D. in Strategic Communications
- University of San Diego - Master of International Business
- California State University, Northridge - B.A. in Communications
Dr. Judith Ford is the director of regional development at Sustainable North Bay, where she develops strategies and events to integrate community development and sustainability into economic development planning. She is the principal of StoryKraft, a direct marketing research, strategic development, and communications consultancy firm.
- Ford, J. (2011) ‘Worldviews and Climate Change: Harnessing Universal Motivators to Enable an Effective Response’ in Leal Filho, W. (ed.) The Economic, Social and Political Elements of Climate Change. (Berlin: Springer Verlag), pp. 175-192.
- Ford, J. (2010) ‘The role of culture in climate change policy making: Appealing to universal motivators to address a universal crisis’ in A. Carvalho (ed.) (2008) Communicating Climate Change: Discourses, Mediations and Perceptions. E-book. Braga: Centro de Estudos de Comunicação e Sociedade, Universidade do Minho.
- Ford, J. (2009). Harnessing universal motivators to enable a humanitarian response to climate change. IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science, Vol. 6 572012.