- East Central University - B.S. in Accounting
- Certified Public Accountant
- CPA Certified in Financial Forensics
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Certified Fraud Examiner
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
Jeff Mallan started his accounting career at the McClellan Air Force Base Accounting and Finance Office and then transferred to the United States Department's Defense Finance and Accounting Service Denver Center and Defense Manpower Data Center Financial Management Division. Jeff went on to work for Pisenti & Brinker LLP, Moss Adams LLP, Hayashi & Wayland Accountancy Corporation, Hemming Morse, Inc., and PricewaterhouseCoopers. He is currently the president and forensic accountant at Mallan & Associates, Inc.