Sonoma State University's School of Business and Economics is the first in the United States to offer an undergraduate degree (since 1998), an MBA (since 2008), and most recently an Executive MBA (since 2012) focused on the business of wine. Today, our full slate of degree and certificate programs serves the wine industry and those aspiring to be a part of it.
Our alumni and board of directors are industry leaders. Our faculty is globally respected.
Our location, in the golden trinity of Sonoma County, Napa County, and San Francisco, is second to none.
- January 24: Online Certificate in Wine Business starts - Register today!
- February 20: Certificate in Wine Entrepreneurship -
- March 26: Wine Sales Management Workshop launch -
- April 30: Sonoma MBA/Sonoma MBA in Wine Business application deadline - Apply Here
- May 10: Online Certificate in QuickBooks for Wine Businesses - More Info
Connect with Us: 707.664.3347 | email@example.com | Wine Spectator Learning Center