The School of Business and Economics offers a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration and a Bachelor of Arts degree in Economics. The B.S. in Business Administration offers of a variety of concentrations to accommodate your specific career goals and aspirations. Start reaching for your goals today by exploring the benefits you'll gain with a degree in Business Administration or Economics.
The majority of our Business and Economics students are from the San Francisco Bay Area (Sonoma, Marin, and Alameda counties), Santa Clara County, and Southern California (Los Angeles, Orange, and San Bernadino counties).
Upcoming Deadlines & Highlights
- March 8: Declare Pre-Business
- March 8: Declare the Business Minor
- March 8: Change of Status Form Due
- March 8: Undergraduate Business Graduation Application Due
- March 8: Change Concentration and/or Advisor
- May 18: Commencement for the School of Business and Economics begins at 9 a.m.