Personalized and experiential learning, expert and accessible faculty, and deep industry connections are among the reasons that our alumni mention when asked why their degree represents the right return on investment for them and their families.
The decision to pursue an MBA degree is one of the most significant commitments a person can make. We understand that. That's why we're committed to supporting your life-long career path by challenging you in ways that will strengthen your ability to lead ethically and effectively in today's business environment.
- Sonoma Executive MBA in Wine Business (Starts in April 2019): February 28
- Sonoma Executive MBA (Starts in October 2019): August 31
- Global Executive MBA in Wine Business (Online classes start October 2019): August 31
- Sonoma MBA (Starts in August 2019): April 30
- Sonoma MBA in Wine Business (Starts in August 2019): April 30
Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis. We highly encourage early applications.