Lecturer, Sonoma MBA
- Argosy University (San Francisco, CA) - Ph.D. in Accounting (2020, Expected)
- Golden Gate University - M.B.A in Finance
- Sonoma State University - B.S. in Finance
- Certified Regulatory Compliance Manager (CRCM)
- Human Resources at SRJC California Bankers- BSA/AML
- Certified Notary NMLS License
- Advanced accountingemphasize in financial sectors.
Kim Ngo is a public servant with extensive training and credentials in the corporate and non-profit sectors, respectively. As a Community Health Coordinator for Community Action Marin, Bank Manager at Patelco Credit Union, and a lecturer at Sonoma State University and Meridian University. Kim is able to promote social entrepreneurship and promote self-sufficiency and financial solvency within the public agencies she represents. In addition, she serves as the Chairperson of Vietnamese Marin Network Provider that serves the Vietnamese community in Marin. Kim received her MBA in Finance from Golden Gate University. She is actively pursuing her Doctor of Business Administration in Accounting from Argosy University.