Lecturer, Wine Business
- University of Arkansas - Ph.D. in Economics
- University of Arkansas - M.A. in Economics
- University of California, Davis - B.S. in Economics
Eric N. Sims received an undergraduate degree in economics from the University of California and a Ph.D. in economics from the University of Arkansas. He divides his time between teaching at Sonoma State University and working at Continuum Estate.
- Fulbright Institute of International Relations Scholar, Finland, 1992 – 1993.
- Purchasing French oak barrels fluctuating exchange rates and dynamic discounting drive ordering decisions, October 2017.
- Sims, E. (February 2000). The impact of the Canadian-American Free Trade Agreement on United States wine exports. American Journal of Agricultural Economics.