Professor of Accounting
- University of Chicago - Ph.D. in Accounting
- University of California, Berkeley - M.B.A.
- Reed College - B.A. in Mathematics-Economics
- Environmental disclosures
- Political disclosures
I primarily teach financial accounting courses. My research interests include climate and political disclosures. My personal web page is: http://estanny.com/
Selected Publications & Presentations
- Stanny, E. (2018). Reliability and comparability of GHG disclosures to the CDP by US electric utilities. Social and Environmental Accountability Journal, 38(2), 111-130.
- Stanny, E. (2013). Voluntary disclosures of emissions by US firms. Business Strategy and the Environment, 22(3),145–158.
- Stanny, E. & Ely, K. (2008). Corporate environmental disclosures about the effects of climate change. Corporate Social Responsibility and Environmental Management. 15, 338–348.